The Charnwood Island range sets the definitive standard for clean-burning multi-fuel stoves. When this flagship collection was launched it revolutionised multi-fuel home heating creating the benchmark in clean-burn, wood-burning, multi-fuel, single controlled stoves. The result is highly sophisticated simplicity.
- The Island III is the largest model in the Island collection. Ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas this is a stove that can take half metre log lengths. A true wide-screen experience.one simple air control - the Quattroflow® push in to burn slower, pull out to burn harderA ‘cool to touch handle’ for safe and easy reloading.
- The ultimate Multi-fuel grate for burning your chosen fuel at optimum efficiency
- Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
- Twin door firebrick lined stove. Made from the best combination of 5 and 10mm plate steel, cast iron and ceramic glass
- Large firebox with the ability to burn up to 550mm logs
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Wooden handled multi-functional tool for riddling and ash disposal included
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth when tested in accordance with BS EN 13240:2001
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours
- Heat Output to Room - 4 - 12kW (13,600 - 40,900Btu/hr)
- Flue Outlet - 175mm (7 Inch)
- Maximum Log Length - 550mm (21.5 Inches)
- Weight - 170kg
- Optional Accessories - Ash carrier, vertical rear flue connector